Change position track

Roman
Its possible to chane posotion playing track?

Re: Change position track

fredvs
Roman wrote
Its possible to chane posotion playing track?
Hello.

Of course it is possible to change position with uos_InputSeek() or uos_InputSeekSeconds() or uos_InputSeekTime().

Please take a look at SimplePlayer demos.
Use the position-trackbar to change position of playing sound.

Fre;D

PS: Huh, if you are taking about changing position of a CD-audio .cda track, I never try it (I do not have a audio-cd player to test), but it should work too....