How to use uos_SetPluginGetBPM and uos_InputGetBPM

How to use uos_SetPluginGetBPM and uos_InputGetBPM

msavigo1
Hallo,

I found the methods uos_SetPluginGetBPM and uos_InputGetBPM and had a questions.

Is it possible to get the BPM of an input (uos_AddFromURL) every x seconds?

Re: How to use uos_SetPluginGetBPM and uos_InputGetBPM

fredvs
Administrator
> Is it possible to get the BPM of an input (uos_AddFromURL) every x seconds?

Yes. Please look at consolebpmdetect.lpi project.

NB: That BPM-detect comes from SoundTouch library.
The autor promised to give a better algorithm to get the BPM but till now I am not impressed by the result.

I would say that sometimes the right BPM seems to be found.

Fre;D