Microphone IN to equalizer on Raspberry

pascalbythree
Does anybody know if the UOS package can be installed on a Raspberry with Lazarus on it? To use the microphone input jack to visualize a equalizer effect on the HDMI plug?

and do you know appropriate version number/numbers?

Or does anybody have example code? Greets, W.

On ubuntu, also fine, then i can port it later.

Is the UOS package going to do the job?

Re: Microphone IN to equalizer on Raspberry

fredvs
Administrator
Hello and welcome to uos forum.

> Does anybody know if the UOS package can be installed on a Raspberry with Lazarus on it?

Yes, uos works on Raspberry.
There are also compiled libraries provided for this.

You may try Eschecs that uses uos on Rpi:
https://github.com/rchastain/eschecs/releases

You may try also StrumPract that uses uos on Rpi, it has recording feature:
https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/releases

> To use the microphone input jack
> does anybody have example code? Greets, W.

Please take a look at all the examples in /uos/examples/.
There are *.lpi (Lazarus project) included.
Just open a project with Lazarus, compile it and run it.

For recording take a look at SimpleRecorder.lpi

About recording from HDMI, I never test it.
But audio works, for sure, with HDMI on Rpi.

Fre;D