Questions about internet radio streaming

Re: Questions about internet radio streaming

fredvs
Administrator
> I didnĀ“t get it working. Could it be, that this is indeed only for MP3 Files?

Most of the time radios steaming use MP3 or Opus format for the sound-data.
It is the reason why you can listen to it with uos.

For the infos-data it depends of the radio-server, or it uses MP3/Opus tag or a other parallel protocol, like ICY.

> Any chance to get it working from your side?

I have no plan to implement parallel protocols, uos is mainly sound targeted.
But if somebody want to do it, he is very welcome.  .

Fre;D
123