uos routines don't work as expected inside a loop after Revision 185

Re: uos routines don't work as expected inside a loop after Revision 185

fauri
Apparently, the bug was with my TortoiseSVN here. I deleted the uos folder and created another... it's ok now.

Well... About the performance of uos_PlayNoFree, it's a huge step. The sync seems to be fine, but (always there is a "but", lol) with high speeds, sometimes one of the sounds doesn't plays. Here, a time with 90ms is showing what I'm try to say.

Cheers!

Re: uos routines don't work as expected inside a loop after Revision 185

fredvs
Administrator
> The sync seems to be fine

Huh, no, not for me.

With Linux and FreeBSD it is ok, but when I try it with Windows (32 or 64 bit) ---> a great disaster.

Maybe I was too much inside uos code those last months, I need to do a break to get new air to find better solution.

I am really sorry but it is not ok for fast synchro.

Maybe in few days I will find the right way.

Fre;D
12