How to get it to work with Lazarus?

darkhog
I'm working on a "fantasy console" (think Pico-8 or TIC-80) in Lazarus and I'm considering using UOS for the audio portion (mainly because of the sound synthesis capabilities). Is there any tutorial on how to get it set up with Lazarus?

Also how to generate and play sound at the same time (to get a realtime synth)?

Re: How to get it to work with Lazarus?

fredvs
Administrator
Hello.

> Is there any tutorial on how to get it set up with Lazarus?

Huh, no there is no tutorial.
IMHO the easy way is to look at code.

For synthesizer, there is a console demo (consolesynth.lpi).

> lso how to generate and play sound at the same time (to get a realtime synth)

Sorry not sure to understand..  ;-(
Are you asking if it is possible to generate a sine-wave and playing it ?
If it is this, of course you may (see consolesynth.lpi)

You may even add multi-input (a mic, a mp3 file, a ogg file, etc) for the same player (mulitinput.lpi demo).

Fre;D

Re: How to get it to work with Lazarus?

fredvs
> any tutorial on how to get it set up with Lazarus?

About how to install uos for Lazarus ?

There is nothing to install.

Go to https://github.com/fredvs/uos

Click on the green button "Clone or Download".

Unzip uos_master.zip.

And with Lazarus, ---> "Open Project" in /uos/examples/

Compile and run it.

Fre;D