Just 46 bytes

Richard_I
Hi

Working on an RPI 3. Onboard audio disabled, defaulted to USB.

uos_createplayer(plid);
uos_addintofile(plid,pchar('/home/pi/test.wav'));
indev := uos_addfromdevin(plid,-1,-1,-1,2,-1,4096);
uos_play(plid);

Results in a 46 byte wav header and no data. The simple recorder demo behaves the same.
Libraries are all loaded and happy.
Nothing apears to be wring in either case, just no audio :(

Re: Just 46 bytes

fredvs
Administrator
Hello Richard.

Huh, I just receive as wonderful present a RPi 3 last week.
I have to find now alimentation, screen and keyboard.

And study that new machine.

Maybe I will be able to help you end of summer but now... I am totally dummy for my Rpi.

Sorry.

Maybe somebody who has a rpi can help you and answer here.

Fre;D

Re: Just 46 bytes

fredvs
Re-hello Richard.

Did you try the uos demos (consoleplay, simple pllayer, etc....) on your rpi ?
Are they working ?

Fre;D

Re: Just 46 bytes

fredvs
Administrator
Hello.

Updated all examples for the Raspberry Pi.
Tested with success.

Fre;D

Re: Just 46 bytes

fredvs
Re-hello.

There was, indeed, a bug when saving to file using a filestream (ok using memorystream).

Please, try last commit ec059cd.

Fre;D