StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

fredvs
Hello.

I am happy to announce the born of StrumPract.

StrumPract has various tools for the musician.

Learn to play drums-set in 4 lessons. (even if you do not have a "real" drums-set).
Practice your instrument with a editable drums machine.
Tune your guitar and bass.
Play audio files and loop it.

There are compiled executable for Linux 32/64, Windows 32/64 and FreeBSD 64:
 => https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/releases/

And here the source:
 => https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/

PS: Huh, yes, StrumPract uses uos...

Fre;D

Re: StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

Phoenix
Thanks!

Re: StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

fredvs
Administrator
Thanks for the thanks Phoenix.

Fre;D

Re: StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

fredvs
I am happy to announce that StrumPract 1.4 is released.

StrumPract is various tools for musicians.

Like:

- Learn to play drums set in 4 lessons and develop your art.
- Practice your other instruments with a editable drums machine.
- Tune your guitar and bass.
- Play audio files and loop it.
- DJ console for mixing, with 2 players and direct-output of mic.
- Record your ideas-jam.

There are compiled executables for Linux 32/64, Windows 32/64, FreeBSD 64
and arm RPi.
All is included in the release, nothing to install.

Here video of StrumPract-layout:
strumpract_demo.mp4

StrumPract as DJ:

StrumPract as background player:

StrumPract as doing all together:

You may download the release from here:
 https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/releases/

And the source from there:
 https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/

Enjoy ;-)

Re: StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

fredvs
Administrator
Hello.

I am happy to announce that StrumPract 1.6 is released...

https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/releases

Fre;D

Re: StrumPract the Swiss knife of musicians.

fredvs
Administrator
Hello.

StrumPract 1.7.0 is released !

StrumPract is various tools for musicians.

Like:

Learn to play drums set in 4 lessons and develop your art.
Practice your other instruments with a editable drums machine.
Tune your guitar and bass.
Play audio files and loop it.
Find the BPM of a song and synchronize it with the Drums set.
DJ console for auto-mixing, with 2 players and direct-output of mic.
Record your ideas-jam.

And much more...

Added in this release:
- DJ and Jam layout.
- Better BPM detector.
- Better Drums synchronization.
- Zoom for wave forms.
- Frequencies spectrum.

Binaries for Linux 64/32, Windows 64/32, ARM-Rpi 32 and FreeBSD 64 are here:

https://github.com/fredvs/strumpract/releases/

Have fun.

Fre;D