Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

lestroso
Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

I tryed in mac os x to play the formspectrum example....but the app say to that uos library is in error! and so the sound don't go....

i have tryed to change the name not 32 but 64 bit of the library source..but nothing works here...

Canyou help me plese??bets regards, lestroso.

Re: Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

fredvs
Administrator
Hello lestroso.

> Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x

Ha, strange because many projects use uos on Mac os X with success...

With mac, the executable is in a bundle.
Did you create a UOS directory in the bundle-application and add all the libraries that are in /uos/examples/lib/Mac/32bit/ (or /64bit)?

In the bundle of your mac application, there should be, for a mac 32 bit application:
/UOS/lib/Mac/32bit/LibMpg123-32.dylib
/UOS/lib/Mac/32bit/LibSndFile-32.dylib
/UOS/lib/Mac/32bit/LibPortaudio-32.dylib

And for mac 64 bit applications:
/UOS/lib/Mac/64bit/LibMpg123-64.dylib
/UOS/lib/Mac/64bit/LibSndFile-64.dylib
/UOS/lib/Mac/64bit/LibPortaudio-64.dylib

Fre;D

Re: Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

Lestroso
i thank you a lot fredvs,

Now i'm in holiday....i have a window computer.....but Yes... the last week i have copied all the lib file create a UOS directory in the bundle-application and add all the libraries that are in /uos/examples/lib/Mac/64bit/ ....the 32 bit  on mac don't work any more i think.... because all mac are intel now... so 32 bit version is never used any more...

Dear fredv....can you send me an app example super simple... like a button play a sound and a button to stop it?? Either for Mac OS X and for windows 10???

I thank you a lot in advance....

Best regards,

Lestroso

Re: Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

fredvs
Administrator
Hello letroso.

> can you send me an app example super simple.

Sadly, I do not have any Mac at disposition.

In /uos/example, there is consoleplay.lpi that is a simple console player.
Maybe you may use this and check, step by step, if the libraries are loaded, if portaudio find the audio port, etc,...

Fre;D

Re: Uos Library Sound Don't Work In Mac os x But in windows yes! Can Help Me?

Lestroso
dear  fredvs,

ok....thanks in anyway.....when i came back home i'll try that you say.. i thank you again for your support....best regards,

Lestroso